DO NO HARM is an extraordinary, limited collection of medical thrillers written by USA Today, Wall Street Journal and Amazon best-selling authors. You can order it now for .99!
Do you crave reading books with nail-biting suspense, twisted plots and great characters who get caught up in whirlwinds of crime, deception and lies? Do you love sitting on the edge of your seat, wondering who will survive…and who won’t?
From the mountains of West Virginia, to acute care hospitals, the battlefields of the Middle East and the hallowed halls of our educational system, join us for these incredible stories of healthcare gone wrong.
If you like Robin Cook, David Baldacci and Patricia Cornwell, this collection is for you! Do No Harm is a binge-readers dream – 14 medical thriller books in one! And you can only get this collection of books from this group of authors here!
Grab your copy today and find a comfortable chair!
Kindle: Amazon Kindle
About the collection
Do No Harm includes the following novels:
- Death Hub by Ed Dasso: Jack Bass, MD, discovers that new medical technology can work wonders…if it doesn’t kill you first. Jack is working feverishly with two of his favorite past students to figure out what is behind the chaos of medical technology gone crazy. Then stop it. But, is it a bigger issue than anything they could have imagined?
- Shatterproof: A Sonia Amon MD Thriller by Judith Lucci: Newly retired Army physician and War College Professor Sonia Amon returns to war-torn Syria to open several village medical clinics and save lives – until is seems she can’t save her own…
- Overdose by Uvi Poznansky: Months after recovering from coma, Ash discovers that the man who performed her brain surgery has a questionable medical experience and a dark past. Should she expose him, at the risk of becoming vulnerable to his revenge?
- Two Hearts Unspoken Targets By Tamara Ferguson: Battling PTSD, wounded warrior Air Force Captain Zachary Logan experiences flashbacks of a gruesome murder. Can he keep his new love and autistic son safe when they’re all singled out by the killer?
- Fatal Limit by Inge-Lise Goss: Hospital affairs turn deadly when an untraceable toxin kills a scorned lover, spurring a private eye to search for a devious killer
- Kill Switch by Dan Alatorre: Geneticist Lanaya Kim has evidence that a series of seemingly unrelated deaths were murders and not accidents, but coming forward with what she knows could make her a suspect or reveal herself to the unknown killer.
- Unlawful Harvest by P.D. Workman: When MacKenzie Kirsch set out to find out why her sister Amanda was so ill, she had no idea of the dark world of organ transplantation her amateur investigation would lead her into.
- Justice For All by Chris Patchell: A brutal attack. A survivor left for dead. When DNA evidence cracks a cold case, can Assistant District Attorney, Elizabeth Holt, find the justice she’s looking for?
- Savage Art by Danielle Girard: FBI profiler Casey McKinley survived a brutal attack by the notorious serial killer known as “Leonardo” for his penchant for dissecting his victims as DaVinci once did human cadavers; now he’s back and she must catch this clever killer before he can unveil his ultimate masterpiece–her.
- Only Wrong Once by Jenifer Ruff: After two worrying deaths on opposite sides of the country, operative Quinn and CDC agent Madeline unearth a terrorist plot to trigger a lethal pandemic. Can the pair stop imminent catastrophe?
- The Healer by Christoph Fischer: When advertising executive Erica Whittaker is diagnosed with terminal cancer, her only hope becomes controversial healer Arpan – but can she trust him with her life and could their respective pasts catch up with them before time runs out for Erica?
- Outcome, a Novel by Barbara Ebel: A woman and her dog flee for their lives during a major hurricane, but what happens next is far worse.
- If a Tree Falls by Robert I. Katz: Richard Kurtz thought that covering for another surgeon in the West Virginia mountains would be a pleasant way to spend a few weeks…until fifteen bodies are discovered in a shallow grave.
- Maya Hope by Timothy Browne: A doctor stumbling through life and a North Korean bioterrorist plot; the two collide in an unforgettable tale.
- Viable Hostage by Audrey J. Cole: When Malorie’s roommate goes missing, no one seems concerned about the wayward medical student’s mysterious disappearance–until another student’s partial remains wash ashore a Seattle beach…
- The Marburg Mutation by Allen Kent: When word circulates through international terrorist channels that a weaponized strain of the deadly Marburg virus is to be auctioned to the highest bidder, an elite counter-intelligence team races potential buyers to destroy the Marburg mutation and prevent a global catastrophe.
- The Savant of Chelsea by Suzanne Jenkins – After the death of her mother, New York surgeon Alexandra Donika travels to New Orleans to face the secrets and tragedies of her youth when a mystery is solved, leading on a journey to madness.
I have ordered by set of the Do No Harm collection and am looking forward to reading it.
I have already read Christoph Fischer’s book, The Healer, and I thought it was a great read. You can read my review here: Goodreads review – The Healer
I have also read a number of books by Dan Alatorre, all of which I have enjoyed and I recently read a book by Jenifer Ruff, which was very exciting and dark.